the greatest battles are those in the mind.


Wednesday, December 20, 2006


work overtime last time cause odi was on MC
): kinda bored without her.
was supposed to work OT till 10pm.
NO CUSTOMERS. we finish half the closing by 9. hahas. so michael asked me to go home first since im doing opening the next day.
anyway, ive found out how silly, thick faced, dumb, mushy and stupid when guys come to love.
haha. oh. andandand NEVERNEVER tell someone you like them through message. you will never know who's replying. haha. poor scott.

oh, and jia, im working till 7pm on sunday, don think im going for the BBQ, plus my celebrating my birthday with my family on sunday too.

Jss BBQ Christmas Party. All teachers and Graduating Classes are invited. 27th Dec. 5:00pm. Each student pay $8 for buildin bbq pit. Venue: In sch. please tell me if u are going anot, and spread. thanks (:



CECILIA
8:38 PM